Course for Sitar/Instrumental Music
- Sangeet, Swars, Naad and Shruti.
- Aroh, Avroh, Saptak and Lay.
- Corect Placement of Fingers on the Instrument
- Knowledge about words of MIJRAB Da Dr Da Ra Da R Da etc
- Different Alankars with different layakaries
- Knowledge about Ragas and their rules.
- One Gat and Toras in The prescribed ragas.
- Rag Bilawal, Yaman and Bhopali.
- Knowledge about Tal Dadra, Keherva and Teen tal.
- Knowledge about the notation system of Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhandae. (introduction)
- Knowledge about Thaats.
- Review the notation system of Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhandae. (detailed)
- Alankars in prescribed Ragas
- One Rajakhani gat with Alap and Toras
- Raag Durga, Kafi, Khamaj, and Bhairav
- Tal, Lay, Sum, Tali, Khali, Avartan and Matra.
- Knowledge about Ekgun, Dogun, Chaugun and Laykaris.
- One Dhun in rag Bilawal
- Tal Dadra, Keharva, Teen Tal and Ek Tal.
- Notation of Indian National Anthem.
- Naad (Ahat-Anahat), Shruti Swars and Vikrit Swars.
- Classification of Raagas, Varna (Sthai, Antra, Sanchari, Abhog).
- Vadi, Samvadi, Anuvadi, Vivadi and Varjit Swar.
- Purvang and Uttrang
- Knowledge of the following concepts: Tal, Lay and its kinds (Dugun, Tigun, Chaugan) and Tal to be written in Pt. Vishnu Narayan Bhatkandhe Notation System.
- Recognizing Raagas and Taalas given through some swars.
- Knowledge of Raagas with Madhya Lay, Alap and Taanas.
- Rag Desh, Bhageshwari, Bhimpalasi and Kafi.
- Jhap Tal, Ek Tal, Chau Tal, Teen Tal with Daugan and Chaugan.
- Review Levels One, Two and Three.
- Knowledge of Masseet Khani Gat and Razakhani Gat.
- Recognizing Raagas and Taalas given through some notes and Bools.
- One Maseetkhani Gat and one Razakhani Gat in any prescribed Raagas.
- Alap, Jod Alap, Jhalla.Tihaidar Tukre etc.
- Gats in Jhaptal or Roopak Tal
- Dhun in any Rag
- Writing of Notation system
- Raag Bhrindavani Sarang, Malkonse, Bharav and Bharvi.
- Rupak, Tal, Ek Tal, Jhap Tal, Teen Tal, Keherva Tal and Dhadra Tal.
- This Level will include Composition of Gat’s & writing in the same in notation.
- A brief description about the other styles of classical and light music (Geet, Gazal, Bhajan and Shabad).
- .Knowledge about Meend, Kaann, Kampan, Ghaseet, Krintan, Zamzama, Gamak
- Review of all Raagas of levels One, Two, Three and Four
- Razakhani Gat in each of the prescribed ragas
- Raag, Mia Ki Todhi and Puriya Dhanashri, Desh Kar
- Tal Deepchandi, Sul Tal, Tilwada Tal and Jhumra Tal
- This Level will include Review of all Practical and Theory previously done
- The history of Indian and Western notation systems. The advantages and disadvantages of adopting the Western notation system for Indian music. Possibility of evolving a new system of notation for the purpose of maintaining the standard of Indian music.
- Two Maseetkhani Gat with Alap, Jor Alap, Meend, Kan, Gamak etc
- All Rajakhani Gats of all levels with Toras and different type of Zhalas
- One Gat in Dhmmar Tal with different Laykaries
- Dhun with changes different Talas
- One Thumri
- Raag Joog, Raag Lalit, Raag Durbari and Raag Puriya Kalyan
- All Talas from level One to Five.